Re: narrator on windows phone.

hi friend.
I already have an iPad Mini2.
By now Apple is still the one that offersthe best  accessibility.

with all the problems that we recognize, the apple, she still continues to offer the best accessibility.
android has many advantages, but the work  talkback is slow and the problems always remain unresolved.
in each new beta coming out ...
I prefer problems with accessibility than without accessibility
I was almost sure of it but wanted to ask the same could be things to be diffrent at this time ...
thanks