Re: voice over needed for upcoming commercial accessible game, $20

Hey,
It wouldn't be fair to anyone if I sent you the lines now to record, as I must still wait to see if anyone will submit on Tuesday. Of course a free copy of the game is arrangeable. I'll send you the $20 still, as you haven't seen the amount of lines needed yet... I'm guessing somewhere around the 150-200 range, plus a 12KB text file. (as you can tell I haven't written them out yet)
But thanks for being so open to this project.