Re: death match project alpha

hi
This topic is remained in the bottom of audiogames.net topics list.
I've just completed the dmpa and I want to do next version of dmpa, or I want to know, just the future storylines.
Danny, can you explain the future dmpa storylines? what story will added in the next version of dmpa, if it will be released?
And danny, can you implement the real voice instructions in next version of dmpa? Like
Stw's first storyline, I think it is Samtupy's voice, but... It was real when I listened it.
And tdv's mission mode, many voices of characters in story. I think if it will implemented in dmpa, It would be awesome.
Thanks