Re: Some Swamp beginner questions

I never really got Stuck at the beginning, because i listened to some walkthroughs and figured out how to play. Yes i did read the manual, but its not as gooda s the one medcap did for version 3.2 honestly. Look up swamp read me or swamp user guide you'll find it. Oh and to find walkthroughs go to the combo box at the bottom of the audiogames main page, and when you are in that list press sw and it will say swamp. Press enter go down to submit button press enter and you will find a description of the game, a download link and some walkthroughs which should help you. I think drew's walkthrough was the best, because its funny and more up to date, but it doesnt explain any keys. Look those up, they really help.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danielpicard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alec via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector