The starwars mod for soundRTS by nathan tech is finally here!

Hello all
You may remember a long time ago in a galaxy far far away there was a post requesting a starwars mod for soundRTS.
You may also remember that not such a long time ago but still in a galaxy far far away, Nathan Smith of NAthan Tech [me] did an audio tutorial on our upcoming mod.
Well now, in this galaxy in this time, we have it!
Cue the music, hem hem hem hem!
a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, the rebble alliance went to war with... ok that is so cleeshay.
So y
es, what i'm trying to say is the starwars mod is here, in version one.
Includes:
various units including storm and clone troopers, droids, tanks, artillary, and, the death star!
it is unfortunately only in english at the moment, something which i plan to rectify soon.
There is a zip version, for those who know how to unpack and install the mod, and there is an installable executable for those who don't.
There isnt again, a campaign, at the moment, which is something i plan to rectify in the next update however!
There is the death star,
and sith
and jedi, and droids, and tanks, and factories, and aliens and *fades out the rambling*

here's the link to the page where you can find our links, i really hope you enjoy this as a lot of work went in, thanks to Anderson and Jana as always for testing this and for putting up with my last minute scream! something went wrong!

http://nathantech.podserver.info/produc … index.html

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector