Re: help with vip mud on 64 bit windows 8

Hello Bradp.
That's odd is vipmud working otherwise? Vipmud is so old it might not work with windows 8. I don't know what language vipmud was made in but since it's gma I'm assuming visual basic 6. Install jim kitchen's winkit program then try vipmud again to see if your soundpacks work.
Hth.