Re: list of accessible games for android

Well Trenton I can't speak for os domination and anyone who knows my opinion of Ios knows I am not an Apple worshipper, however one thing I wil say is having a screen reader built natively into the os has made a major! difference to availability of accessible games sinse it means developers can just output text to a screen reader and test things out.
King of Dragon pass, which ranks as one of the best and most complex accessible games available for any system, A dark room and The Ensign, lost cities, and most recently Adventure to Fate battle arena, games where some! of the game is accessible, heck according to Touchmint who developed adventure to fate writing information on buttons and controls to specifically output to voiceover is as simple as filling in a box on a property sheet.

That is a major advantage in terms of game access before you start, and I have heard talkback support is more difficult, though I'm not certain on that one. Of course there are also more natively written self voicing for Is such as those from somethinelse, and the reason for that I do not know unless it's maybe that with vo being built into the os developers have recognized there is more of a blind audience on Ios, hence why more audiogames are made for the platform, though that equally doesn't explain the number of pure audiogames which have nothing to do with the blind community at all and are just experiments in game design like Soul trapper and blindside.

There are certainly some! games for Android, indeed some I've rather fancied myself like cyber knights, pirates and traders and random adventure.
I'm hoping the delight games premium edition access for Ios will be fixed as the developer stated a few weeks ago, sinse I'm eager to try the games, and I did after all pay for the damnable thing big_smile.

I recall he s tated that deep space huntress was okay, but I'd prefer to wait to get the hole lot. Perhaps the developer could be given a gentle nudge on this subject.