Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

hi
First, I think it is very hard to handle this hacker, because you can't ban him, he will evade he's ban, he can change computer name.
And I made a misstake.
I was locked out of chat channel. I was normally playing this game.
And a ban evader came in dmnb, named storm. Also he hacked some other peoples.
At first, I've just tent pm to [[wow]].
But I know I must report the ban evader, And I thought the situation is critical because someone said he has a hacking software.
This means he can hack danny's account as well, and another one said he has a program called admin.exe
I thought dmnb is critical now, like a messive building was caught in a hell fire.
I couldn't think my chat was locked out, because I said, the situation was critical.
So I've just sent some words over general communication, I just wanted to notice that storm had loged in as stevo.
After I've disconnected, I was very very up set for this thing, general comunication. I'm sorry about it, I'm really sorry.
And I have a question. If I've been locked out of the chat channel, and if I saw a ban evader or hacker, what should I do? If the situation gone critical, what should I do? Say it over general? or just watch it?
Anyway, I'm really sorry.
Thank you

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aswar . potter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michael_hoffman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector