Re: Looking for someone to give a quick one on one tutorial

I'm pretty sure the best way to go about what you're asking is to have the function written up in the server portion, then have the client accept the keystrokes, so you press up arrow, then the client sends that information to the server and the server is like,
if(key_pressed(KEY_UP)
{
moveForward();
}
or something. I don't know why you're asking me if I said I don't know how the networking object actually works though lol. It's all theory and speculation in my case.