Re: Alter Aeon May 2015 Updates

Ok I have a question. When I run the updater, It says the following:
C:Users:william:documents:mush-z:updater.exeterminal. I use NVDA, and when I look at the updater when its running, it doesn't seem to have a progress bar. I've tried to run it and left it running for a while and it doesn't seem to be doing anything. My question is, Is their any way to tell how far along it is?