Re: bokurano daiboukenn 3

Awesome.  Will download this immediately.  On a side note, could someone please answer my post regarding the hyper yoyo?  I went to the weapons list in the extras to see if there was a clue there on how to obtain it, but the translation that is provided is so bad and makes no sense.  I've checked this topic thoroughly for the answer, but it's not here.  I again searched the entire synthesis shop in 16, and there is no hyper yoyo.  I've tried using 6-1 as I did to get the original yoyo, thinking that now that I have the regular yoyo, the super yoyo, and triple yoyo, it might work, but that does not give me the hyper yoyo now, still only an original one.  Please help.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : baruch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector