Re: android accessible games please?

He, there's a new android Audio game called stealth flight out there. Here's the link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … stealthfly
And totaly random Hero is accessible as well.
Two other accessible games are Choice to survive and the ampersands.
Here, random adventure was menssioned. But from wich developer is it? I found an game called random adventure roguelike but I am unsure if that is the right one since nothing in the description says that it is text based or the like.
Thank you.