Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Accessibility Help

@Jack, if you could ever get on your hands a Samsung galaxy s4 or s5 or even s6, don't hesitate to use it for some minutes. you'll see the changes. Samsung text-to-speech is updated and it provides more voices now, from Samsung galaxy s5 and up. For example UK English voice was Victoria, and now Oliver is added as well. This serie of Samsung is the best of Samsung in phones.
The only problem I'm facing these days is the Mozilla firefox which is crashing so much and I can't browse the web comfortably. Most of the apps, I think 95 to 98% of built-in apps of Samsung are fully accessible. The only one is internet which is not.
You know, when Samsung galaxy s2 came out it was a blockbuster, but the galaxy s3 was another surprise for Samsung. I always liked it and I'm still using it. Talking about android phones, the only ones I recommend are Samsung galaxy s3, s4, s5 and s6. I don't have any experience with galaxy note devices though.