Re: I found an accessible Wrestling management simulator

Hello.
So, I looked a bit at the game and urg, there is a lot to do in there.
The thing is that for example money is displayed in scrolbars, which just give out values like 1, 2 or 11, so I dont know how much money I spend there, for example for a contract with a trainer.
A Theory I have, is that for example 1 is 1000 dollars or 52 is 52000 dollars, but I am not sure about that, I just came up with that idea.
Could you upload the press your luck game to dropbox? I am quite curious about that game too.
Greetings Moritz.