Re: Should HC get a reset in Swamp? Time to vote!

Hello everyone. I vote no, I do think that a reset is unnecessary, rather than unnecessary, it is very bad for the quality of play. Because people play a lot, play because they want to get some pleasure from it, gain power, and then will lose everything in the reset. As for the weak hc players, nothing is impossible, if they were engaged and had a lot of patience, they can alcansar players with a lot of power one day, it will all of a person's ability to adapt to what is already in the game. People do you have to adapt to what is in the game, and not vice versa. A reset in the swamp, resembles a card game because we are playing, but when that game is over, we will start another game all over again. The Swamp is not a card game. It is the hint.

Pedro Teixeira.

This text was translated by Google Translate, so we can introduce errors.