New iOS business management tech game! Hipster CEO

So, This game has been around on the app store for a while, but nobody has  posted anything about it. If anyone remembers tectic, which was removed from the app store,  you'll love this game. You have to manage your own startup company, create an app, hire people, upgrade from different types of offices, put items in your office that will increase your staff's happiness, therefore, making them less likely to strike or just resign. You also can advertise your product, watch the fan count. There is one thing that I don't like, that makes it harder to play. Just like Park boss, you have email that tells you about the status of your company, and other info. The problem is that you don't get any sort of notification in the game when you get a new email, so, since email is very critical on how you should plan your next move, it is a bit harder to play and actually succeed. The only way to chevk is to look at the tab for your mail and check every so often. The game is completely VO usable, and the developer who coded this game wasn't aware that blind people could use an iOS device until I told him. The game was still accessible, before I even mentioned VO. The game is free. A sequel is said to come out, but it is way past the release date, and I haven't seen anything on his twitter for a good while.