My first swamp campaign, Killing time!

Hi all!

So i was board yesterday and my internet was acting up so i decided to play with the swamp campaign creating and make something. I didn't expect it t obe big, or even that good. Just wanted it to have a vulcan and at least 1 ally since i like AI and vulcans. Ther are only 2 problems though: first, i don't have dropbox. I will post the code below. This is actually kind of good since maybe you can help me find out why the ally is so stupid. He is saposed to walk around and shoot but he just stays there and no zombies seen to notice him. Maybe its because i have it set to obey my commands, i don't know. Well the second problem is that, it is that the ally is stupid and dumb and will not wander even though i said ally, wil you be a god boy and wander around for me? Lol no i said ally mahad mission=wander or what ever... Anyway, enjoy ppowning zombies with a vulcan and you can change the map or do what you want i don't cair i don't even know what im gonna do with this i coded it in like 3 hours beccause i was reading the  guide well doing it and looking at other campaigns. There is no loot i don't think and if you want you can play with the ally and make him work and tell me how because i want him to run around and be annoying. Anyway enough talk, go get it and try it out yourself!

Code:
The code will be listed below. Highlight it and paste into notepad, and name it killing time. Save it and put in campaigns folder. Have fun!

Code:
map=multi1
x=40
y=145
quest= if you die, your screwed.
starting gear
give item 1 Vulcan Minigun
give item 234566 7.62mm ammo
give item 1 AR15
give item 4000 5.56mm ammo
Item respawn
add random normal=100
add random stalker=100
add random giant=200
add Ally spot 40,145,40,145 name=Mahad gun=AR15
set ally voice Mahad=3
set ally mission Mahad=wander
set ally aggression Mahad=full
set ally awareness Mahad=20