Re: Survive the Wild!

I've been trying to think of a salution for killing. I could if you guys agree, make it so a character can only kill said times 1 day. This however, creates the problem of there beings alts. You just kill until you reach your limit, then go on an alt. I don't know how i'm going to quite do this but the village isn't supposed to be a killing zone or anything like that and drugs are just supposed to be something helpful, same as water boddles and soon berry containers. I know I gotta figure something out. I just don't know quite how i'm going to do it. I could try a better version of the PK thing, last time if you had it on it was litterily an armor and you could attack others with it on even if it was off, however i've scene a lot of people stay nubies recently, should I go back to the pk idea, but improved? This also brings up more intresting points. People have said, I don't want this jirk over here who won't go away when I tell him an d I know he understands me. Well, just one of you needs pk off and you have no real way of getting rid of him aside from reporting which may not be necessary. So theres a lot to consider when it comes to finding a way with killing. Oh and guys, soon I will add a giving feature so you don't drop to give which might fix the problem I just mensioned. But I mean take this as an example... You have wood your collecting from somewhare, that you had to deal with. So you have the wood and your getting it. Then some dood comes up and even as you say no, lights your wood on fire. Again, you can't get rid of him, and by by goes your wood collecting. Theres many many things to consider, and any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly apreciated. I am considering this PK thing, the nubie flag scemes to be a great example of how this would work... Anyway... Oh and guys, also I will start limiting what nubies can do soon. First, they will be stuck on the island. They will not be abl e to make anything more than a bow and an arrow when it comes to weapons. They will be unable to open gifts. If I do this PK thing, they will not be able to enable PK. Etc. I want the nubie thing for people who start out, not people who have been in the game for 2 months. Again, suggestions etc apreciated.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector