Re: Paw Prints. A turn-based strategy roleplaying game, by Aprone.

keyIsFull wrote:

Losing limbs to frostbite decreases morale for the loser of the limb.

I found this funny to read.

Threeblacknoises, I'll give that some thought.  I've had a few different suggestions sent my way about the menus, so I'll play around and see what seems to work best.

Aaron well done!  big_smile  I do believe you're the first to beat the game, or at least the first person who has told me about it.  I don't even think any of the testers managed to win before now.  About the story, there is actually a short and a long version, but there's not a good way for me to find out which you heard without giving spoilers.  Basically the short version of the victory story leaves you with a mystery, and the long answer doesn't.

If your story ended with "I guess the answers lie burried out in the snow.", then that's the short version.  If you had a Ton of story after that sentence, then you were fortunate enough to have unlocked the complete story based on how you ended the game.

I'm curious to know which you heard.  If you heard the full story, I'm curious to know if you ever beat Castaways, because the stories mix.

Mayana, if you give up and start over whenever your first person dies, then you might have a hard time beating Paw Prints, hahaha!  It is a game of death.  big_smile

The blasting gd, thanks for letting me know that the bug still exists.  I still don't know why it exists, but after work I'll try to hunt for it again.

KeyIsFull, they work the same as blankets, but better.  You just have to give to someone and they'l l use it automatically on those cold nights.

Stevie-3, thanks for spotting that bug.  I noticed it is due to a rounding error in the security, so it was a super quick fix.  I didn't want to bother with a version change until after work when I work on more of the code, but in the mean time you can download the game again and your save game file will load again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mousey via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector