Re: ultrapower's voice chat feature security review

Now that we've settled this, things should be ok now. I was thinking Terminator could get a warning about his misleading info see post6 where I posted that info he mentioned, but that's technically outa the mods jurrestiction, however the mods of klango have completely left the scene which is why it's sadly turning into a maladjusted spam-fest, so no one's there to warn him of his misleading behavior, so, well I'm not sure. The mods can handle this as they choose I'm not telling anyone to do this or that, since really now that we've killed the flaw and settled the score, this topic is no longer needed, so if the mods decide to close this topic, then closed it shal be, with whatever the final statement is. AGain Dracoko be careful what you upload, and I'd really suggest taking that file down, because that could possibly scare future players away from the game considering it's had a pretty rough history as far as security. To the rest of y'all, on behalf of Ultrosity, sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding while sorting this out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dracoko-ess via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dracoko-ess via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dracoko-ess via Audiogames-reflector