Re: Paw Prints. A turn-based strategy roleplaying game, by Aprone.

Hi.

[[wow]], this game is impossible. I'm playing on the easiest difficulty and I can't seem to make it past the ice valley. I've been wondering if I should just let 9 people die and try to solo through with 1 person. I'm thinking that would make things easier, but I don't know. Maybe 2 people? I'm thinking of times when one person gets injured and has to be healed. I wonder if it would benefit me in the end since I would have more resources and less people to feed. I also notice that having a large fire plus 2 blankets on a person doesn't seem to have that much impact. The person is still freezing. What is this, Siberia? I'd say that is much harder than Castaways ever was.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector