Re: Clok Mud

Hello Cody91.
I don't know who you've been talking too but adding muds to mush-z isn't bad it won't kill mush-z or anything lol. Like people have said on here before mush-z is a very customized version of mushclient. Adding new worlds to mush-z is easy and whether you have mush-z or mushclient adding worlds is the same.
Here's how it works. When you open mush-z alter aeon will open automatically this only happens in mush-z. Ignore the prompt and press alt+f, go to new world, a series of edit boxes will open asking for your character name, the name of the mud you want (you can call it anything you like), the mud's website, and port number. Once you've filled all this in press okay then press alt+f again go to open world then shift+tab to the folder view and select the mud alter aeon, materiamagica, clok, star conquest whatever then tab to open and press enter. There's your mud all setup and ready to go just login and your ready to p lay.
I could be wrong about this part so anybody feel free to correct me. Some of these mud soundpacks are .exe but there self-extracting folders not programs. Press enter on them and pick the correct directory to install the soundpack in otherwise it won't install correctly. It will extract the necessary scripts and sounds into the directory and there you have a soundpack. Others are zip files that you have to unzip in the correct directory to work properly. Like I said it's been a long time since I've had to install soundpacks so I'm rusty lol.
Hth.