Re: a request for aprone or any other dev who could make this.

I threw together the engine used in Jeqo Prime in one day. It's... ah... rather imperfect, and I've tried numerous times to come up with a way to port it to something more accurate to the MK/SF experience, but apparently, anything that involves me hard-coding rectangles is my Kryptonite. (That and essays.)

And the last time I wrote a program to easily port characters from that engine to the 3D engine in the JFIMA, it required Focalin to complete. (... in one day. I can't always work at will, but when I can, I can work fast.)
So what I'm saying is... help me find a shrink who accepts medicade and can work with my lack-of-driving-ness, and there's a chance I'll start finishing things. tongue
Probably not at Apronic rates. But dangit, I need to finish some of these old projects so I can start on new ones.

*Will probably stop hijacking the t hread, now*

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Alan via Audiogames-reflector