Re: 2D Framework released

Hello.
I think I could try implementing it in Python too.
The thing with Python is that I can't get a pan system like BGT working
in Pygame, and OpenAL seems very advanced to me.
I think someone posted a script to convert BGT pan values to Pygame ones
but I couldn't find it.
Anyways, if someone knows the formulas I'll be very grateful, because I tried
various ways of doing it but they failed.