Re: A Small Mush-Z Problem

Hi.
My name on there is wade. I saw a character on there yesterday named mata I thought it was you. I typed in brief and turned it off and I'm still having the same problem. I'm using the latest mush-z and I've tried using jaws and nvda but either way it's still the same. Do you have this problem with mush-z? Maybe I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling mush-z and see if that makes a difference.