Re: I am thinking about the Audiogame, suggestions and advices please

Hello Arbuz.
Well I haven't gotten sounds in a while but soundranger, shockwav-sound, soundbible, soundcloud, there's probably mor that I'm forgetting right now. Really we could throw out a whole bunch of suggestions but really it's all up to you. Here are some questions you should ask yourself.
What kind of games do you like? What features do you notice in other games that you would like to implement into your own game? How big or small do you want it to be? Do you want it to be story-driven or completely action based? What platform do you enjoy games on the most? Windows? Mac? Linux? Android? iPhone?
Think about these things while you think about what kind of game to make. That said I would love to have a shooter similar to danny's death match games. And no I'm not saying I want a deathmatch clone. But something that combines action-adventure with shooting lol. I also would love a shooter that uses the mouse like swamp or ghorthalon&# 039;s zombie shooter thing.
I would love to see a text-based game if that's what you want to do. Something like a mini-text-rpg that uses sound sort of like kerkerkruip.
Hth.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nin via Audiogames-reflector