Re: Playing games like Palace Punch-up and Top Speed over the internet

Hi Chris.

  Although I really hate making posts like this, I know you're probably not going to read it otherwise. Please check your private messages. I think I can help you, but like I said in the message, conversing of the forum would probably be quite tedious.