Re: Is the user karma gone?

I've had this problem for at least a month now, if not longer. I am also still seeing the message every time I log onto the forum that says, do not update your profile for the moment. I'm thinking it must be somehow related.
I'm glad I saw this topic, because I was about to start one of my own asking when the user karma and ability to edit your profile would return. I usually view the site in IE, but I'll try it in Firefox and see if anything changes.