Re: just wanted to introduce myself

Hello Petrastavreva it's good to meet you and welcome to the forum!
I like taylor swift she's awesome! I think the fearless album is my favorite since it has love story and you belong with me on it. And then I think my second favorite is speak now I love the song mine. I play guitar that's why I gave myself the username guitarman lol. I play a lot of rock stuff and I know a few taylor swift songs.
I hear you I love computers and computer games too. I have windows and mac laptops and an iPod touch and android tablet.
Have you played audio games before? If not check out the database there's all kinds in there. Aprone is one of my favorite developers you should try his 2 newest games triple triad and pawprints. I would post links to them but I don't know how just go to new releases and you'll find them there.