Re: ultrapower's voice chat feature security review (mostly solved)

And now, I do not wish to strike the match, but the person previously known as Dracoko-es, is, the one and only Mike the Terminator. That's right, he was the one, he admitted on klango with the following post:
OK ultrapower fans, don't get scared. The flaw existed, but "I admit" I had to troll mason due to personal or comercial dissagreements that he kept ignoring. You can enjoy your game and it's features carefully, however I will be connecting rarely just to get rid of boredom. If someone wants to bann me, can do it. I am not regretting off of my actions, just being glad my plan worked and all the community talks about me. No need to start a flame against me, I have talked to mason personally, and received rediculous screams from his girlfriend and or followers as is garrett and or colton, with some others more. I, will rather, stick to swamp because 1 it is better admined, 2 it is flawless, and 3 all guys are polite there. Hope to see you commentin g or blaming me, I will just laugh sittin in a chair because mason deserved it. However, I promised to stop hypertrolling him, if? he stops being coltonish at me.

End transmission. It's alright now, we know who the troll was, and that what he did was wrong, and he's not admitted to wrongdoing, just the fact that he did it. But the party's over, let's get back tor ultrapowering, owning, buying, auctioning, corpse collecting, and stat-rising!