A good twitter client for windows?

hi.

I've just started using chicken nugget, but find it to not read things. For example; when I follow someone. There's no refresh buffer thing like in the cube as far as  I can tell. It says it gets the latest tweets but I don't know how well that works.

SO my question is, are there any other good twitter clients for windows, or if you use chicken nugget, does it work well for you and what do I need to do to get it to work well for me?

Thanks.