Re: the best games

Hi.
Oh know I'm so sorry I forgot all about those. Okay I can't spell the names but get bk1, bk2, bk3 go to the database section of this site you can find them there.
Also there's another game from the same developer world of war and laser breakout both very had cool game. I'm sorry I have a hard time spelling these japanese games. There's a bopit game atadashajangan and a sword fighting game called screaming strike.
Also try the shadow rine game. It's in japanese so it will need to be translated into your native language. People on here call it shadow line but I don't like that I think it's proper name shadow rine is much cooler.
Like I said try all cae_jones's games those and ykionazaya's games are awesome.
Hth.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : igggggoreha via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : igggggoreha via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : igggggoreha via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : igggggoreha via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector