Technoshock sound mod

Hi there. I don't know if anybody has played Technoshock recently but I downloaded a playthrough of the 1st 3 storeys of the game some time agao, recorded by a guy with a username of keyisfull and he had an interesting sound mod for the game which I'm trying to find but I haven't had much luck in doing so. I found a mod on the forum some time ago as well but most of the sounds were too electronic to my liking so if anybody knows of the site where keyisfull downloaded his mod when he played Technoshock that will be fantastic. Thanks very much..