Re: Monthly chat September 2015

Hi.
I am currently in the mood of taking a rifle and blowing off the head of the chefe of my mobile phone contract provider.
Apparently something went wrong with the money transfer from my bank account, and the bills kept piling.
Today, I called the service center for a completely different reason. On that note, i also asked for bills to be payed.
Then they told me that there where a few bills pending, and they will block my contract in 4 days or so.
I am wondering, why the fuck didnt they tell me in the first place if a bill couldnt be payed?
Why did they wait till now and even didnt inform me of that?
I didnt even had an idea that they would block my contract. If I wouldnt have called, well, I would be fucked by now.
So, I am furious at the moment, Not fast and furious, but furious never the less.
Does someone have an idea how I can build of this feeling brewing in me?
Would be very thankfull for that.
Greetings Moritz.