Re: Looking for someone to take over Three-D Velocity

hello munawar.
we as sb-soft are interested on it, and want to take a look about all might things. We as well, We mean if You can, want to skypetalk or use teamtalk to talk, "redundance", of the progect and to do treatments and stuff.
if you wish, you can add us at sbskype90 "skype". We will be interested on it.
thanks a lot!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector