Re: New Program I'm Working On

Hello,

I thought about making some sort of an installer but never thought about making it run at startup. That would be awesome if that could be possible.

I will definitely see about making this happen.
I was wondering if such an option to make it run at startup would be optional (i.e. The user can choose to have it run at startup or not)?

Thanks again for the great suggestion.

Thanks,

Brandon