Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

Two trailer videos were posted from the beginning. As Brad pointed out, the story and voice quality is too high and the company releases too many games for it to be fake or a scam. It just isn't very rational to think in such extremes that there's some elaborate schemer who happens to also work full time releasing games on many platforms.
It's perfectly normal in game development to go back and improve a few things at the end, to tailor better to your convenience. Thank you for your support and understanding.

We said the 'release estimate' is pretty accurate. We never used the word deadline.
Compared to the length of time the game took to complete, I would say it's pretty dang close.

This game does not require as much scanning and it can be played with more movement types for control comfort. I get emails all the time about people really enjoying the game play style of Airik. This style obviously can't please everyone. Ed ge of Winter is similar but more convenient. It allows first person controls that require far less scanning. I has 3d sounds and indicators that separate the four kinds of objects. It feels perfectly easy to play as a result.

I'm a game developer, Brad, Dark and Bryan and many other supporting members know this. I've been published on Steam, Facebook, Android, iPhone and PC. Games are very challenging to make. I designed and developed this title for over a year and it stars professional voice actors. Thank you.

@Seal, please send me an email at breakerboxstud...@gmail.com, I have some questions I would like to ask you.
Thank you.

@Orin, I mentioned I would be putting the manual on the site shortly after I posted the pdf.
The voice actors did not do this for free, they star in next-gen console game titles, this can be proven.
Your accusations seem to be pointed at negative possibilities in general.
And yes, the actors are my p ersonal friends, they are extremely talented and I'm proud of them.

When people are judgmental of others, they are unaware of how
disrespectful they're actually being and how silly they look to intelligent people for their premature conclusions.