Re: I have an idea

First of all, I am not trying to make it too close to real life. Second, It's just an idea. It's not a demand. For all I know, someone has already done something like this, for instance, when someone requested a deal or no deal game, someone already had coded one, so it was given out.. There was a roomer that Damien pindelton had created a life sim, but nobody knows if it was released or even CODED IN THE FIRST PLACE.