Re: New talking WinPE for Windows 8.1 and 10 with NVDA 2015-3 and Eloquen

@agasoft

Yes, I can confirm this issue when trying to install Windows 8.1 X64.

I get the Com error, but I found a solution that worked.

In the Windows 8.1 setup after pressing Install now, I encounter the com error, but if I shut down NVDA (NVDA key (insert) +Q) and restart NVDA (press Windows key and enter the command nvda +Enter key) I can get the next sxcreen spoken including the partition selection dialogue.

That's not a big issue for me, since I always use the command line to deploy Windows.

When I install Windows, I always use the command line tool Dism to install Windows.
If you know how to use Diskpart and Dism, you don't need the GUI based setup, and the command line is fully accessible.

There is also a package called WinNT Setup included in the WinPE which may be of use to perform an installation of Windows.

@Adel

Yes, Sendspace  storage is limited to 30 days unless you pay for a premium account.

I do not like Sendspace, but it's popular in the blind community, so people have a choice.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : agasoft via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : agasoft via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : agasoft via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hanksmith5 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chojiro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector