Re: Just wanted to clarify something

Moderation!

@Garret, as I said previously, stop with the accusations and insults. If you have a problem, try to sort it out like adults not throw around childish "he did this", "no I didn't", "she did that" type of responses. The place for such is the school playground, not a forum for adults.

@Terminator, this is an official warning. as you said yourself, let this be an end to this. Constantly wanting the last word and responding with "I have more intelligence than you" and the like is definitely going into the realms of insult, as it says in the faq, if someone insults you, do not insult them back, report the post.

As I said, I don't care about this sorded little quarrel, so long as it doesn't affect the forum.
Btw, I am also deliberately leaving this topic open as a challenge to all concerned to see if people can grow up.