Re: Monthly chat September 2015

@pitermach, I've heard good things about fairytale.
@Blindncool, I definitely approve of startrek tng and especially doctor who (well so long as it doesn't involve Steven moffat big_smile).

Well as for me, I do have something of a rather odd announcement this morning, but sinse it's now sort of official I should say something.
People have probably noticed that my mind hasn't exactly been on games lately, indeed lots of stuff has come out from pawprints to danger on the wheel that i just haven't played much at all. This is because of a rather major change in my life recently.

A change that takes the form of a very wonderful person, (and an incredibly good soprano). "girlfriend" isn't really a term I'd use (sinse I've had a lot of female friends), but I will say we love each other, which makes first time for me, she's even not bothered about my genophobia, or rather is quite prepared to take things gently.
She reads probably as much as I do (is a big Sanderson and Robbert Jordan fan), and to say we are friends is putting it mildly, sinse it's remarkable how much we have in common.

Ironically, she actually is blind, (which surprised me sinse I wouldn't have assumed I'd have felt this way about another blind person), indeed though she's never particularly run into audiogames I know at least one person on this forum has spoken to her previously, although she's extremely compitant.

We're taking things fairly slowly as I said, sinse her situation at the moment is a little delicate for various reasons, but assuming things work out will probably attempt living together at some point next year, ---- and perhaps more, though we're trying to not get ahead of ourselves too far.

She's certainly in favour of trying games out, indeed as someone who reads she'll probably appreciate some of the cog/hg stuf, as well as other gamebooks, though hay having separate interests is a good thing anyway.
I'd probably better stop this post before I go and say something horribly cliched, but yes, I admit I'm fairly stunned by this, and it probably explains why I find it a little difficult to concentrate on survivers of a plane crash in the snow or dodging nasty hazards in my super speedy car big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jjgeek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : datajake1999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lauren . downie96 via Audiogames-reflector