sound RTS help

Hi all. I have recently started playing soun RTS and need some help.
First, can anyone give me tips on how to complete mission 4? The objective is to move to D1 from A1. You are given 5 priests and ther are 20 footman and 20 archers at C1 and I am stuck on how to do this.
Also, is there a website that has more mods/maps/sound packs for sound RTS? I know there are some on this forum but is there a website where all extras can be found?
thanks
Brad