Re: UltraPower

Hello, so the ports that you need to open is 25560. Now, if you want to fix the errors go onto the map where the error is on where that travel point is and type the following: /delline 10 And there you go, as for the stadium, I am not sure as I have to play with my server a little bit more to see. I'm actually running my server on a Linux VPS with wine installed so things might be a little bit different. As for people making themselves admins, Here what you need to do. in the chars folder, you should see  accounts lade out in directories. For example, if you have an account named, "stuff" then it will show up as a sub directory under the chars folder. Now, when you go into the account folder you should see different things such as "y.usr" and some other files that end in that extension. You need to create the rank.usr and put it into the account folder where you want to be admin. In the rank.usr file, just type "4" without the quotes, save a nd exit and if you are in notepad, save under all files, and put in the file name edit box, "rank.usr" and hit save. Now, look for that file and just copy and paist into the /chars/AccountName folder and you should be good to go. Let me know if you all have any more questions with this process. For all of you who are thinking about hosting this on a VPS make sure that all folder and file permissions are set right, because if they are not, your account will not be created even though the game said that it has been created. Have a good day.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : isoto5 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector