Re: Silly and kind of cool idea, think someone can code this?

Hi Rory.
Well yes something like this is very possible although a little unusual. The only problem is how do you know what sound goes with what key on the keyboard? Unless you have the user assign the sounds themselves.
Give me a month while I'm trying to learn python and I'll see if I can make something for you. The only problem I see is this wil require huge sound libraries with huge amounts of sounds. Which I don't have the money for at the moment.
You know if you have experience with audio editors like audacity, wavepad, goldwave, soundpad you could build your sounds up within the conversations and things in the audio drama. Although that is doing it the hard way.
Hth.