Re: FPS Engine Preview/request for feedback

Everything works great on my end with libaudioverse!
I can totally hear the room ambiance change and the footsteps and other sounds sound great. There are no sounds for hitting walls and no sounds exiting screens or moving between menus, so I can't really put it through its paces.
The behind is awesome, but sometimes what will happen is when I walk past an item it will jump behind me. It maybe because my square is really big, but it is really difficult for me to center on the objects when they are close. I can do it when there is the beeping with the t key, but the electrical items are way more difficult.

for Game play:
I keep having problems with pressing a turn and a walk key at the same time or the shoot key and the walk key at the same time. One will stop and I will need to repress the key.
I get lost really easy, probably because I can't tell what direction I'm going and when I hit a wall right away.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : heidicruiz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tjg92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : heidicruiz via Audiogames-reflector