Re: CenCore - A new MOO core ready to build with

frastlin, yes to all 3 questions.

The intent is to see what others could do with such a core, and make wondrous new worlds.
I've been working on some documentation on how to set up trains, rivers, space, and other things.

I've also been documenting the process for global communications (InterMOO) using $chan and $chanFO,  and object passing through the looking glass.