Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

ahoy all
On 17.4 now and that's where I'm stuck, too.
15.4 was eazy to defeat once I found a trick to use against the copter,mainly the hook and popping up and down to hit the thing :d
16.4 was eazy enough once you know how to deal with the fire extinguisher, knifes are useful,so they arre. smile
Now 17.4 I remember being able to use the speed potion for the dam thing which seem to have been disabled. I can still get around it once at least by using a bottle near the tanker thing,but when I run out and most of the times I don't even get a chance to run out or do much of anything really before I'm dead. I've tried jumping, running, shields and trying to kill them bastards but nothing works. if I manage to run for a while and run out of the sneaked speed potion, those bommer fast things come up directly over me no matter what I do and dump some b omb or something which kills me, any ideas? suggestions hints?
I have tried about 10 times or even more to get passed that thing but have had no luck so far. ug
Revan, that is a double bladed dagger or something which you got and which appears when you set the combination to a certain setting. that messege basicly means that you found a blade near the door and have it in your inventory. now all you need to do is finish the hole stage to keep it.

agasoft, what does the thing that kills you sounds like? if you have completed the tutorial you should have some sort of a weapon,equip that and try to kill the thing? there's also a classroom where you can get a few more weapons from, and a warehouse in 1.2 has a rope which is useful for killing the lamp like things that fly over you.
hth
grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : agasoft via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : agasoft via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector