Blindfold Games Blog

I've been blogging for about two years about the development of each of the games in the Blindfold series.  I post once or twice a week, and the articles discuss how the games are built, or the ideas the testers came with, or other interesting articles that relate to the intersection of games, audio perception, gestures , blindness and technology.

You can read the blog at kidfriendlysoftware

You can subscribe the blog, or follow me on twitter: @blindfoldgames

If you send me your email address, I will add you to the mailing list to receive my blog updates.