Re: looking for DBZ Swamp mod

It hasn't been updated since... 2.5, I think? I'm not sure if I updated the sounds after 1.8, but the last time I looked at it, I had version 2.5 of swamp in its folder.
Also, I'm pretty sure the terrain sounds are lower quality than they would be on the games they're taken from, for some reason probably related to sample rate conversion algorithms or something.

Anyway, I'll see if it's small enough to fit on Sendspace (IIRC they still have a 300mb file size limit for free accounts). SHould get back to you within an hour of this post.