Re: New from choiceofgames, a wise use of time

ahoy all
Dark, vs the lost ones is a cog title not a hosted game title. Besides that there have been a few more releases mainly in the hosted games catogry
One is So you are possessed, funnily enough I have played the thing but can't remember why I didn't post about the game on here? oh well,shrugs
Its quite good, just like samurai, and just like it its a part of a trilogy, oh wait I don't really know about a trilogy as such but at least a sequel is in the works
There's also double cross but that, I haven't tried so couldn't say as to how good/ bad that is.

Sebby, running away doesn't matter at least not from the government. If you play and kill the guy, you'll see what I mean :d

a slight hint for you in the spoiler if you want to take a peek

Play to your strength when fighting him, and sometimes its better to convince him not to fight.

There are place s where convincing won't just do,though. you'll figure it out when you get at that point.

As for checking their games, I always just go and have a peek in the forums a topic lists all the upcoming releases and if I am too lazy to do that, I just visit their website,look quickly in both the sections and that's that
COG do have a e-mail service where they send you e-mails when ever a new release comes out but for whatever wierd reason they don't announce games released under hosted games if that game is the only one being released at that point of time. I find that strange,but eh.

grryf